AXE IMMOBILIER SAS with a capital of 509,600 Euros Registered office: 5Bis, Rue Marguerite de Rochechouart - 75009 PARIS - Tel : 01 53 32 83 20- Paris companies register B 504 661 638
Director of publication: Alain Beynet
OVH Servers: OVH Hébergement – SAS with a capital of €10,000,000 - Roubaix –
Tourcoing companies register 424 761 419 00045 - Head office : 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix – France
Via dedicated server ID Deux Points – 62 Rue Montorgueil – 75002 Paris
The website and the domain name www.axe.immo are the property of the AXE IMMOBILIER company.
The creation of a hypertext link to the www.axe.immo website requires prior written authorisation from AXE IMMOBILIER. If you wish to set up a hypertext link to our site, you must therefore contact the site manager.
AXE IMMOBILIER cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for the availability of sites that are the subject of a hypertext link from the www.axe.immo site and cannot accept any responsibility for the content, products, services, etc. available on these sites or from these sites.
Limitation of liability
Users of the site do so at their own risk. Under no circumstances can AXE IMMOBILIER be held responsible for direct or indirect damage, and in particular material damage, loss of data or programs, or financial damage, resulting from access to or use of this site or any sites linked to it. The content of the site is presented without guarantees of any kind.
The information corresponds to a definition at the time of publication or updates of the various pages of the site; it is given for information purposes only and may not be considered as constituting a contractual offer of products or services from the AXE IMMOBILIER. Errors or omissions may occur.
The entire www.axe.immo website is protected by French and international legislation on intellectual property. All texts, graphics, photographs, plans, logos, videos, sounds, brands (etc.) and more generally all the components of the www.axe.immo site and the site itself may not, in accordance with article L122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code, be the subject of any reproduction in whole or in part on any medium whatsoever without the express prior authorisation of the company AXE IMMOBILIER. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement that may incur the civil and/or criminal liability of the the counterfeiter. AXE IMMOBILIER reserves the right to take legal action before the civil and/or criminal courts against any person who does not respect this prohibition. Similarly, it is strictly forbidden to use or reproduce the name AXE IMMOBILIER and/or its logo, alone or in combination, in any capacity whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever without the prior written agreement of AXE IMMOBILIER.
These General Conditions of Use are governed by French law. The language of the General Conditions of Use is French. In the event of a dispute, the French courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Personal and other data
You can consult this site without revealing your identity or giving any information about yourself. In the interests of transparency and the protection of your rights, AXE IMMOBILIER will not obtain any information that could identify you personally unless you provide it to us directly.
In accordance with Article 34 of the French Data Protection Act ("Informatique et Libertés" law n°78-17 of 6th January 1978), you have the right to oppose, access and correct your data, which you can do by contacting us using our contact form.
« Cookies »
A cookie is a text file placed in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device that uses the Internet), when you consult content or online advertising. This Cookie file can only be read by its sender. During its period of validity, it allows its issuer to recognise the relevant terminal each time this device accesses digital content containing Cookies from the same issuer. The Cookie does not identify you personally, but only the browser of your terminal.
2 types of Cookies, meeting the purposes described below, may be stored in your device when you visit our site:
- Technical cookies are necessary for browsing our site and for accessing the various products and services. In particular, technical cookies allow us to recognise you, to indicate your visit to a particular page and thus to improve your browsing comfort: to adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution), to memorise information relating to a form that you have filled in on the site. Technical cookies also enable the implementation of security measures. These cookies cannot be deactivated or configured, otherwise you will no longer be able to access the site and/or the site's services.
- Audience measurement cookies: In addition, we use Google Analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage statistics to understand how visitors access and use our website. We use the information collected through cookies to help improve our Services and compile aggregate statistics about how visitors use our website. Please note that in this context, Google collects your personal information using Google Analytics on our website. To find out more about how Google uses Google Analytics and how it collects and processes data, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. The lifetime of these cookies does not exceed 13 months.
How do I set my cookie choices?
By using our site, you consent to the use of the above-mentioned Cookies. However, you can choose at any time to deactivate all or part of these Cookies, with the exception of the technical Cookies necessary for the operation of the site as indicated above.
Your browser can also be set to notify you of the Cookies that are deposited in your device and ask you to accept them or not.
- Rejecting a Cookie through your browser
You can choose to deactivate all or part of the Cookies at any time. Your browser can also be set to notify you of Cookies deposited in your device and to ask you to accept them or not (on a case-by-case basis or in total). However, we remind you that deactivating all Cookies will prevent you from using our site under normal conditions, with the exception of basic functions.
If you are using the Explorer/Edge browser: click on the Tools button, then Internet Options. Under the general tab, Browsing History, click on Settings. Then click on Show Files and select the Cookie(s) you wish to disable. Then close the window that contains this list of Cookies and double-click OK to return to the Internet.
If you are using the Firefox browser: click the Firefox Menu icon, then click the Tools button, then Options; in the window that appears, choose Privacy and click Remove Specific Cookies. Select the Cookies you wish to disable and delete them.
If you are using the Safari browser: click on the Settings button, then Preferences. In the window that appears, choose Privacy/Security, and click on Show Cookies. Select the Cookies you wish to disable and click Clear or Clear All.
If you are using the Chrome browser: click on the Google Chrome menu icon, then Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings. To disable cookies: select Prohibit all sites from storing data, click Cookies and site data, then hover over the site that created the cookie, and click X in the right-hand corner, or click Delete all.
- Rejecting an Audience Cookie:
If you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can:
- install the Google Analytics browser add-on available for download at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Please note that the processing of your individual wishes is based on one or more specific Cookies. If you delete all the Cookies stored on your device on our website, we will no longer know which consent or refusal you have given. This will reset your consent and you will have to refuse again the Cookie(s) you do not wish to keep. Similarly, if you are using a different Internet browser, you will have to refuse these Cookies again because your choices, like the Cookies to which they relate, depend on the browser and device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) you are using to consult our site.